The MENTOR Network Mental Health Therapist in Cleveland, Ohio
Mental Health Therapist Primary Location: OH-OHCleveland-HR/OH Cleveland NT Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Ohio MENTOR is growing! We seek Family Centered Clinicians to providein-home treatment.If you have a Masters in Social Work or Mental Health Counseling - and are licensed in Ohio, we will provide you with training in this trademarked, evidenced-based treatment model.
You impact lives every day, come join our team and experience how rewarding a career can be as an Intensive Home Based Therapist at Ohio MENTOR. For Ohio MENTOR and its Institute for Family Centered Service (IFCS) programs, the Intensive Home Based Therapist (also called Family Centered Clinician) is a critical role in providing Family Centered Treatment©(FCT) services and, more importantly, to the success of children and families our programs serve.
As a Family Center Clinician, you will conduct in-home counseling sessions with families dealing with a range of mental health issues such as substance abuse, mental health, domestic violence, and developmental disabilities. This is a high impact role, working closely with children and their families.
We are seeking applicants who are passionate, self-motivated, and committed about sharing their clinical skills and knowledge with a dynamic team. We deliver an array of Behavioral Health Services by modeling activities that help to maintain a safe and healthy environment for families. Help guide families to their fullest potential while in the comfort of their homes.
- Provide individual and family therapy
- Understand and implement IFCS’s evidence-based Family Centered Treatment © model (training with this model is provided)
- Provide professional-level services based on an effective assessment of client needs
- Participate in individual and team supervision as scheduled
- Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from referring/collateral agencies