Honeywell Assembly & Test Technician - Level 2 in Clearwater, Florida
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
· Operate assigned equipment.
· Participate in continuous improvement activities.
· Support the Honeywell Operating System
· Maintain assigned work areas
· Comply with all safety rules.
· Record and report SOE data.
· Analyze and interpret data
· Perform product changeovers
· Make corrections to the process
· Perform equipment testing
YOU MUST HAVE
· High School Diploma or GED
· Must be US Citizen due to contractual requirements
· Minimum 1 year Soldering Experience
· Minimum 1 years Assembly Experience
· Ability to analyze information and concepts
· Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
· Ability to identify key details
· Ability to troubleshoot
· Creative thinking and idea generation
· Ability to communicate information clearly
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.