TEKsystems Product Owner in Cincinnati, Ohio
Our client is looking for a Sr Agile Business Analyst/ Product Owner. The Product Owner will collaborate with partners to re-imagine processes and build customer-centric experiences to deliver a world-class workforce of the future. This role will be a key driver of outcomes within our Lean Process Automation program.
The Lead Product Owner will be responsible for: 1) collaborating with process owners, design, technology, and analytics partners to manage new features from ideation through production release in Agile development, 2) ensuring key metrics are being met, and 3) pushing boundaries to introduce new and innovative digital processing solutions to build trust and exceed customer expectations. Will work closely with line of business partners to understand business goals and objectives and ensure our efforts are adding business and customer value.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the company's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation to deliver digitized operations and enable front-end digital customer experiences across the enterprise
• Work with lead project managers, Agilists, LOB process owners, and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams
• Collaborating with Agile Scrum team on all new feature development, including building backlog, contributing to/reviewing/approving user stories, sprint support, and QA testing; including participating in agile team ceremonies such as print reviews/demos.
• Engaging with stakeholders to define and implement end-user testing and concept validation, and to gain insights and identify customer/employee needs and solutions
• Partnering with technical design and user experience colleagues to ensure an intuitive approach that meets customer and employee needs
• Working with cross-functional teams to get buy-in/approval/guidance, including lines of business, operations, legal, compliance, information security, fraud, and related functions
• Track and monitor key performance indicators. Establish annual goals and objectives for products and services
• Provide transparency and ongoing communications with line of business partners/key stakeholders
• Maintain and provide product information and training information to Servicing partners
• Actively monitor industry trends; participate in industry forums, professional associations, conferences, etc.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 5 - 7 years of related experience
• Solid business analysis and product management experience, experience with digital technologies, such as automation software, document digitization software, and workflow coordination software is preferred
• Experience working in Agile development preferred. Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
• Ability to have fun and a willingness to try new things and challenge the status quo
• Effortlessly collaborative with strong intellectual curiosity and creative problem solving
• Strong analytical skills with ability to work through complex concepts/data and present well thought-out, simple solutions
• Ability to self-motivate and work well independently and with different teams
• Strong presence with ability to interact with and influence all levels of the organization
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.