Centene Corporation LTSS Program Coordinator I in Chicago, Illinois
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
NOTE: This is a remote telephonic role for Illinois-based applicants. This role involves making outbound calls for utilization management and case management related tasks. This is not a call center role.
Position Purpose: Provide non-medical administrative support to service coordination and case management team.
• Assign new participants to the Service Coordination team following Centene policies and procedures
• Maintain appropriate records, files, and documentation. Distribute emails and faxes to providers
• Enter new and modifications to authorizations into systems
• Perform tasks necessary to promote participant compliance such as verifying appointments, obtaining lab results. Assess and monitor inpatient census.
• Screen for eligibility and benefits. Screen members by priority for assessment and refer to appropriate team following established workflows
• Coordinate services with community based organizations. Attend marketing and outreach meetings as directed to represent the plan. Produce and mail routine letters and program educational materials
• Provide support through inbound and outbound calls. Triage, adjust, or escalate requests to management
High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred. 0-2 years of healthcare experience. General computer knowledge including MS Office Excel, Word, and Outlook. Familiarity with medical terminology preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: LTSS Program Coordinator I
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois