EDSI Case Manager in Chester, Pennsylvania
Scope of Position
• To provide support and assistance to program participants in all areas related to gaining and/or retaining employment and career advancement.
• Due to the dynamics of working with individuals, this position necessitates an individual who is comfortable working in an environment that is constantly evolving.
• This position requires an organized individual who can efficiently handle several responsibilities simultaneously
• Assist in the preparation of project reports as needed (participation, placement, etc.)
• Accurately complete required documentation for enrollment
• Work with government officials to ensure appropriate documentation is completed and received
• Create solutions to participant attendance problems.
• Oversee participant activities and assist with workshop schedules.
• Provide consistent and comprehensive case management and follow-up
• Provide individualized assessment of work, family and personal development needs and opportunities
• Provide referrals to appropriate community service or social service agencies when needed
• Maintain organized database of clients and keep detailed documentation of all contacts with clients
• Coordinate participant retention services and accommodate participant work schedules.
• Document all participant contacts and activities in case notes and ensure that post-placement contacts are made as required by specific contract
• Share information with appropriate staff and/or funding agencies. Maintain participant files as specified by contractor
• Build a professional one-on-one working relationship with participants to aid in eliminating challenges that are hindrances to obtaining and retaining employment. This includes: assessment, individualized attention and coordination
• Ensure participants follow through with planned activities as outlined in contract with funding agency
• Help to ensure that positive outcomes and goals are met as required by contract
• Ability to prioritize tasks and document visits and contacts.
• Demonstrated telephone, computer and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain flexibility as needs of contract or contractor require.
• College Degree or equivalent experience required.
• Customer service experience preferred.
• A working knowledge of MS Office
To apply for this position, please click on the apply now button.
Keyword: Customer Service,Human Services