Wells Fargo Complaints/EO Team Lead 1 in Chandler, Arizona
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company’s risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo’s risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Responsible for supporting management in the day-to-day supervision of a team. Duties may include: management of daily pipeline, providing guidance to less experienced team members; training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes; managing daily schedules; providing work direction to team members; reviewing
work and providing one-on-one feedback, coaching and mentoring on process and procedures; providing input into team member performance; evaluating processes/procedures to ensure business standards are followed and meet company and government guidelines; participating in special projects as assigned.
• Providing direction and leadership to team members responsible for researching and resolving complaints
• Assigning cases to complaint team members
• Taking escalated complaint calls and resolving escalated matters
• Being a subject matter expert (SME) for the line of business and for the Executive Office process
• Training on policies and procedures, new or enhanced services and/or procedural changes
• Providing daily coaching to team members to ensure guidance on proper research and resolution to the customer
• Identifying training and coaching opportunities to help improve team member performance and overall quality
• Acts as a mentor to lower level team members and may assist with their development
• Responsible for generating and reviewing various production reports
• Overseeing department scheduling and real-time monitoring
• Overseeing adherence to department service levels
• Evaluating processes/ procedures to ensure business standards are followed and meet company and government guidelines
• Acting as a back-up to manager
• Participating in special projects as assigned
Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- 3+ years of customer contact experience in financial services; or 4+ years of customer service experience, administrative support experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
Solid critical thinking skills
Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
Risk management and mitigation experience
Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
Experience determining the root cause of identified issues
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Responsible for generating and reviewing various production reports
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $41,600 Mid: $57,800 Max: $74,000
AZ-Chandler: 2850 S Price Road - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5582778
Updated: 2021-06-13 01:52:02.158 UTC