Dell E-Business Advisor in Casablanca, Morocco
Dell’s Marketing Team has a vision to become a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization. We are looking for a performance marketing expert to take on the role of E-Business Advisor a role that will be key to shaping our offerings, influencing our stakeholders’ perceptions and behaviors and driving profitable growth.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
• The Online Business Manager is responsible for driving customer online adoption, maintaining and improving superior online customer experience and supporting Dell sales organization to find best online solutions, across all business verticals within Dell’s EMEA Business Unit.
• The candidate must be proficient at handling multiple tasks/projects and successfully collaborate with the different support organizations, including: Sales, BusOps, SalesOps, Finance and IT.
• The Online Business Manager has external (Dell Customers, Dell Partners eProcurement & marketplace suppliers) and internal (Online Business Managers, B2B Deployment Team, Global Portal Engagement Managers) interactions.
• Above all, the Online Business Manager must proactively take ownership of the assigned online business segment and drive for results.
• The Online Business Manager will promote and work dynamically to drive online activities that will continuously increase online growth, Channel profitability and premium to offline business.
• Very good business understanding of the indirect business model (Distribution, Partners).
• Strong knowledge of e-Business technologies, process definition, and escalation management.
• Strong customer and business-facing communication skills are required along with heavy emphasis on project analysis, problem-solving, project management, negotiation and organizational skills.
• Ability to troubleshoot complex set ups.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least six years of professional experience in a related field.
• Experience with ERP systems such as Ariba, SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, etc. and Market sites is preferred.
• Experience working with an international client base and with remote and virtual teams is preferred.
• Fluency in English is mandatory, all additional languages are an asset.
• Experience with Dell's Premier Page site, Premier Tools application, and DOMS/Gii is a plus.
Benefits Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.