Robert Half Receptionist in Canoga Park, California
We currently have an opening for an articulate, skilled Receptionist. In this role, you will greet visitors, handle incoming calls and perform general administrative duties. Proficient Receptionists will also assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks.
· Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
· Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
· Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times
· Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
· Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
· Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
· Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed
· Maintain the general office filing system
Receptionists with 1 or more years of experience managing multi-line phone systems (15+ lines) looking for new opportunities should apply today. Excellent career opportunity for a career-minded Receptionist with a strong desire to succeed! This is opportunity is available exclusively through Robert Half. For immediate consideration email your resume and call 818.884.3888
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.