Wellpath Dental Assistant (DA) in Calico Rock, Arkansas
$18 - $20 / hour
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
TheDentalAssistantis responsible forprovidingdocumentation of dental services to the dentist or their designee. This involves maintaining dental charts, keeping records of dental findings, and scheduling patients for dental appointments. By ensuring theaccuratedocumentation of dental services, dental assistants enable dentists tomonitorthe provision of dental services andprovidethe best possible care to their patients.
Provideschair-sideassistanceduring dental procedures, sterilizes instruments, and mixes restorative materials asneeded
Performs intra-oral and extra-oral x-rays, develops and mounts x-rayfilms
Maintains x-ray, processor, autoclave, and dental unit(s) according tospecifications
Manages inventory of supplies and equipment, orderssuppliesand ensures set up of trays for patients
Completes daily instrument count sheet, performs dental screenings, andmaintainscleanliness and sanitation of dental clinic through careful practices.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Requires an Associate’s Degree or Certification in Dental Technology from an accredited school.
Must have experience within either a private or public dental practice as a Dental Technician or Registered Dental Assistant.
Must demonstrate consistent sound judgment with dental decisions within the correctional healthcare environment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain CPR certification.
4 day work week!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Deadline to apply to this position is contingent upon applicant volume. Those positions located in Colorado will have a specific deadline posted in the job description.
Quick Apply (https://careers-wellpath.icims.com/jobs/157700/dental-assistant-%28hourly%29/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Location AR, Calico Rock
Facility AR DOC North Central Unit
Shift Day 10 hour
Recruiter : Full Name: First Last Madeline Blandford
Recruiter : Email MBlandford@Wellpath.us