Colgate-Palmolive Project Manager Lead in Cali, Colombia
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 152108 - Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Manage the BEX team operation in the development and implementation of websites, youtube channels, domain management and Quality Assurance for Divisions.
* Evolve operational processes to generate working hours efficiencies and increase service levels.
- Develop automation solutions that can contribute to the reduction of manual labor and increase in the BEX capacity.
* Ensure the implementation of the digital content within Owned Media Assets. (Websites and Youtube channels).
* Ensure technical resources are available to BEX team to develop websites, being able to be executed in a timely and accurate manner. Communicate and translate requirements to coordinators.
* Ensure roll out of global projects (corporate sites, professional sites, global campaigns, etc) are being implemented as agreed with Global Digital team for all divisions.
* Manage team of digital analysts and be responsible for the team’s performance review and individual development plan. Ensure that objectives of direct reports and BEX developers are aligned with the regional/division goals.
Oversee regional digital agencies and other suppliers providing guidance on digital assets development, ensuring deliverables are complying with the market best practices and company guidelines.
Coordinate IMCs implementation and project prioritization with the IBE teams across divisions.
* Create guidelines to improve implementation of digital (sites, videos, domain registration, online promotion, etc).
* Assist in the implementation of new activities and digital tools.
* Train team members on development processes, best practices and tools. Make ongoing recommendations to improve processes and workflow to ensure and increase productivity.
* Establish processes to ensure consistency and improve visibility to all stakeholders of digital projects.
- Oversee meetings with global digital teams, global agencies and other stakeholders to anticipate requirements and manage the workload across divisions.
* Ultimate responsible for the stewardship process across divisions.
Range of Qualifications
Level of Education: Graduation
Years of Experience: 6+
Functional Experience and Technical Skills:
Experience with digital fundamentals: websites, search, digital media, CRM/ database marketing, social media, mobile marketing, measurement & optimization
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in project and team management.
Working technical knowledge of website design, development and maintenance, search engine optimization and experience working with CMS
Experience working with digital / creative agencies and offshore resources
Experience with digital tools and softwares required to develop websites and other digital assets:
CMS: Adobe, OpenText
Familiar with Google tools (YouTube, Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, etc)
External and Internal Contacts:
Internal: Divisional IBE teams, Brand Managers, Consumer Affairs, Legal, BEX and IBE LATAM team
External: Agency partners and other suppliers
- BS degree
- English fluent
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com . To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com . To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com . To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com .
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.