Wellpath Certified Medication Technician in Bolivia, North Carolina
$14 - $15 / hour
• Make a difference every day in the lives of the underserved
• Join a mission driven organization with a people first culture
• Excellent career growth opportunities
Join us and find a career that supports:
• Caring for overlooked, underserved, and vulnerable patients
• Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
• Autonomy in a warm team environment
• Growth and training
Perks and Benefits
In addition to comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401k, we foster a work, life balance for team members and their family to support physical, mental, and financial wellbeing including:
• DailyPay, receive your money as you earn it!
• Tuition Assistance and dependent Scholarships
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including free counseling and health coaching
• Company paid life insurance
• Tax free Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
• Wellness program featuring fitness memberships and product discounts
• Preferred banking partnership and discounted rates for home and auto loans
Now is your moment to make a difference in the lives of the underserved.
If there is one unifying characteristic of everyone on our team, it is the deep desire to make a difference by helping society's most vulnerable and often overlooked individuals. Every day we have the distinct honor and responsibility to show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing to those who need it most. For those whose calling it is to serve others, now is your moment to join our mission to provide quality care to every patient with compassion, collaboration, and innovation, to live our mantra to “Always Do The Right Thing!”, and to collectively do our part to heal the world, one patient at a time.
How you make a difference
The Certified Medication Technician is responsible for all aspects of medication administration within the scope of his/her certification and under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse.
• Administer prescribed medications to patients and adhere to all safety principles and infection control techniques.
• Document medication administration on the Medication Administration Record and provide reasoning for any medications not administered.
• Adhere to all Facility policies, Pharmacy Board rules and regulations, and the six (6) rights of medication administration.
• Participate in data collection, medication audits, and other performance improvement activities related to medication administration.
• Ensure patient confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA Regulations while reordering and replacing medications and medication administration supplies.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1 year related experience in a medical environment preferred.
- Must be certified as a Medication Technician in the state within which services are provided and have current CPR Certification.
9am to 9pm, three days a week
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We encourage you to apply! If you are excited about a role but your experience doesn’t seem to align perfectly with every element of the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this, or one of our many other roles.
Deadline to apply to this position is contingent upon applicant volume. Those positions located in Colorado will have a specific deadline posted in the job description.
Quick Apply (https://careers-wellpath.icims.com/jobs/157673/certified-medication-technician/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336175207)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Location NC, Bolivia
Facility NC Brunswick Cty Det Ctr
Shift Day 12 hour
Recruiter : Full Name: First Last Sara Brown
Recruiter : Email SaraBrown@Wellpath.us