Somatus Director of Operations Analytics in Boise, Idaho
Director of Operations Analytics at Somatus
Somatus is on a mission to be the world’s best provider of integrated care for patients with or at-risk of developing kidney disease.
As a Director of Operations Analytics at Somatus, you will help lead a team of analysts in uncovering insights in our data to help better manage the care of our patients. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with our field and central operations teams, as well as cross-functionally with our clinical, finance, and provider engagement teams to help solve operational problems by using data and analytics and measure on-going business performance through the creation and reporting of operational KPIs.
· Create, monitor, and report on operating KPIs in areas including, but not limited to, member engagement, field team efficiency, workflow adherence, HEDIS gap closure, home visit scheduling and execution, and call center operations
· Provide business insight into areas of success and improvement, and help translate for operators and our executive leadership key underlying drivers of business performance
· Monitor and report on the impact of operating KPIs on Somatus’ clinical and financial outcomes by partnering with our Finance, Medical Economics, and Clinical teams
· Develop and deliver ad-hoc and standardized analyses or reports
· Partner with our Business Intelligence team to create and maintain dashboards of operating performance measures to provide self-service insight to operators
· Lead and grow our team of analytic managers and analysts to support operational excellence
· Own data and metric reporting standardization, including gathering data requirements and documenting definitions behind our key metrics
· Collaborate with our data engineering partners to create the data and technical infrastructure to support ongoing operational reporting
· At least 5 years of experience working in an analytics role supporting operations at a healthcare organization (e.g., value-based care provider, health system, health plan, etc.) or in a similar management consulting role
· At least 2 years of hands-on technical experience working with and analyzing healthcare and operational data
· At least 2 years of hands-on management experience leading analysts and/or data engineers
· Effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to present findings to stakeholders
· Strong understanding of operational and financial concepts, as well as a strong conceptual problem-solving ability
· Strong fluency in Microsoft Excel, or equivalent
· Familiarity with common scripting languages (e.g., SQL, Python, etc.) and/or business intelligence reporting suites (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau, Domo)
· Authorization to work in the US
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Our priority is the health and safety of our members, colleagues, partners, and community. Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodations consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law. All requests for proof of vaccination or for exemptions from the vaccination requirement will be subject to any limitations stipulated by current state and/or federal laws.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions .
Somatus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.