Billings Clinic Psychologist (1.0) - Behavioral Health clinic in Billings, Montana
You can make a difference as a part of our region's largest health care system, based locally in Billings, Montana. Join our amazing team with a focus on safe, high quality care and an excellent patient experience. Billings Clinic is here to take care of our community and region.
We look forward to meeting you.
Billings Clinic is a community-owned, not-for-profit, Physician-led health system based in Billings with more than 4,700 employees, including over 550 physicians and non-physician providers. Our integrated organization consists of a multi-specialty group practice and a 304-bed hospital.Learn more (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/) about Billings Clinic (our organization, history, mission, leadership and regional locations) and how we are recognized nationally for our exceptional quality.
We provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all full-time employees (minimum of 24 hours/week), including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer matching, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Paid Time Off, employee wellness program, and much more.Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/careers/employee-benefits/) for more information ordownload the 2021 Employee Benefits Guide (https://ncstoragemlbillings.blob.core.windows.net/public/2021%20Billings%20Clinic%20Staff%20Benefits%20Guide.pdf) .
Magnet: Commitment to Nursing Excellence
Billings Clinic is proud to be recognized for nursing excellence as a Magnet®-designated organization, joining only 97 other organizations worldwide that have achieved this honor four times. The re-designation process happens every four years. Click here (https://www.billingsclinic.com/campaign-landing-pages/magnet/) to learn more!
Psychologist (1.0) - Behavioral Health clinic
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH CLINIC (Billings Clinic Main Campus)
Schedule: M-F. 8-5
Employment Status: Full-Time (.75 or greater)
Hours per Pay Period: 1.00 = 80 hours (Exempt)
Starting Wage DOE: CUSTOM.POSTING.WAGE
Position is responsible for the full range of functions typically performed by a licensed clinical psychologist in a private practice out-patient setting. Functions include psychological testing and evaluation, psychotherapy, and consultation. Therapy may be with individuals, families, couples, and groups. Position is one of several clinical professionals in a multi-disciplinary setting and requires considerable comfort in a team setting.
Essential Job Functions
• Supports and practices the mission and philosophy of Billings Clinic and Behavior Health Clinic Thoroughly evaluates the clinical needs of each patient, utilizing the clinical tools within the scope of license of the clinical psychologist. Arrives at diagnostic impressions utilizing DSM-IV Codes.
• Engages in thorough age-appropriate treatment planning process for each client and discusses those plans with the client as clinically indicated.
• Makes use of referrals and consultations appropriately and has a strong knowledge of community resources.
• Actively develops professional contracts for marketing and resource development purposes.
• Performs age-appropriate clinical therapies and techniques skillfully, using sound personal and clinical judgment.
• Maintains client records clearly and in a timely and confidential manner, reflecting dates of appointments, evaluations, general therapy efforts and goals, referrals, and correspondence.
• Provides all necessary information for accurate and timely billing and collection.
• Utilizes performance improvement principles to assess and improve quality.
• Participates appropriately in quality improvement efforts.
• Functions as an involved team member within the clinic staff toward smooth flow of clinical and support staff needs, as well as for high quality care.
• Identifies need and sets goals for own growth and development; meets all mandatory organizational and departmental requirements.
• Maintains competency in all organizational, departmental, and outside agency safety standards relevant to job performance.
• Performs other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
• Ph D in Clinical Psychology
• Three (3) years of previous experience in the practice of Psychology
• Experience in a psychiatric hospital setting, desirable.
Certifications and Licenses
• Current Montana licensure as a Clinical Psychologist
Billings Clinic is Montana’s largest health system serving Montana, Wyoming and the western Dakotas. A not-for-profit organization led by a physician CEO, the health system is governed by a board of community members, nurses and physicians. Billings Clinic includes an integrated multi-specialty group practice, tertiary care hospital and trauma center, based in Billings, Montana. Learn more atwww.billingsclinic.com/aboutus (https://www.billingsclinic.com/about-us/)
Billings Clinic is committed to being an inclusive and welcoming employer, that strives to be kind, safe, and courageous in all we do. As an equal opportunity employer, our policies and processes are designed to achieve fair and equitable treatment of all employees and job applicants. All employees and job applicants will be provided the same treatment in all aspects of the employment relationship, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy and family status, national origin, spoken language, neurodiversity, age, and/or disability. To ensure we provide an accessible candidate experience for prospective employees, please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.