UBS Financial Services Project and Process Manager - Group General Counsel COO in Biel / Bienne, Switzerland
Project and Process Manager - Group General Counsel COO
Switzerland - Central Plateau, Switzerland - Zürich
Legal, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #:
Biel / Bienne, Zürich
Are you an experienced project and process manager with a track record of delivering process and operational change? Do you enjoy delivering enhanced change capabilities across a range of business functions? Do you want to play a key role in the drive to operational excellence? Do you like the challenge of working in a dynamic team in an area that is developing rapidly?
We're looking for a project and process manager to:
• identify pain points and root causes of inefficiencies; process improvement and optimization
• design the future operational state defining new ways of working
• ensure sustainability of solution implementation to help deliver lasting change
• support cultural change towards a continuous improvement mind-set
• coach on tools and methods for improving efficiency and effectiveness
• act as a subject matter expert in deployment of future state processes
You’ll be working in the Group General Counsel (GGC COO) Outside Counsel Management (OCM) team in Zürich or Biel focusing on providing critical business projects with enhanced project execution, and design and change capabilities. We provide services to all divisions within GGC related to all things concerning law firms and other legal vendors. The scope of the services range from end-to-end sourcing of legal services, forecasting of all external legal fees, automation of approvals for the use of outside counsel and vendor (risk) management to (financial) reporting. This benefits all of our divisions and functions. As a project manager, you’ll play an important role in optimization of business intelligence processes.
• ideally at least 5 years project and process management experience
• good understanding of operational processes, preferably within UBS or the financial services industry
• process optimization experience (Lean or Six Sigma knowledge and skills are a plus)
• agile methodology experience
• strong analytical, communication and facilitation (workshops) skills
• able to collaborate with all levels within the organization
• experienced in change programs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.