Aston Carter Leasing Agent in Bellevue, Washington
The Residential Leasing Specialist must display and maintain the following abilities and skills as a minimum requirement of the position.
• Thorough knowledge of Landlord/Tenant and Fair Housing Laws.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to craft and write accurate, on-brand emails and correspondence. Ability to proofread and edit.
• Ability to work in a mobile leasing environment.
• Ability to understand and clearly explain legal and lease documents.
• Ability to produce highly accurate work.
• Ability to work outside of normal business hours to ensure a smooth move-in for your clients.
• Thorough understanding of and ability to train on Two Lincoln Tower sales and customer service processes and expectations.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. MRI software is preferred.
• Basic office organizational skills.
• Ability to work well with people at all levels by building effective relationships and developing positive rapport.
• Strong diplomacy and customer service skills.
• Ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
Property administration, Property management, Real estate, Hospitality, Commercial property, Yardi, Customer service, Administrative support, Residential property, Microsoft Office
Top Skills Details:
Property administration, Property management, Real estate, Hospitality,Commercial property
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Assist with special projects.
• Work closely with property leadership to ensure the leasing process is being executed according to standards.
• Consistently practice and deliver the Two Lincoln Tower tour as defined in the training
• Review move-in files and confirm move-in activity, then work with property leadership to ensure effective communication and coordination between the staff and resident.
• Work to achieve resident retention and lease renewals ensuring occupancy levels are maintained at company standards.
• Responsible for the full cycle of leasing apartment homes, taking accountability for your clients’ full experience.
• Work through resident issues, involving property management whenever necessary.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and information
• Participate in competitive market surveys and marketing activities to support the success of the property.
• Maintain a positive relationship with all sales, service, and maintenance staff to ensure excellent customer service,
Minimum 3 yrs of experience as a leasing agent and 100% onsite in Downtown Bellevue Mon-Friday 8-5 p.m. and some occasional showing on weekends.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com (%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.