TEKsystems Desktop Support Analyst in Bellevue, Washington
We have a Desktop Support opening with our client in Bellevue.
This resource will be working on-site in DT Bellevue Monday-Thursday and will be remote on Friday.
This Tech must be vaccinated because they are required to work on-site.
There is a chance this Tech could convert FTE.
Service Desk work will be a part of this job so this Tech must be OK with help desk and hands-on desktop support duties.
• Provide 2nd tier support to identify, investigate and resolve technical problems.
• Monitor the request queue and provide direct support to users regarding their issues or escalate as needed
• Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for internal desktop systems software and hardware.
• Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, and laptops
• Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
• Communicates highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades.
• May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
• May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer uses about basic an specialized applications.
• Review existing documentation for areas of improvement
• Submit knowledge entries to allow greater first call resolution
• Provide data entry and reconciliation of existing databases and spreadsheets for consolidation and validation
• Maintain IT department- Organize supplies, purchase and recommend improvements as necessary.
• Other duties as required.
Windows, Active Directory, TCP/IP, HW Support and Deployment, Enterprise ticketing systems, Exchange, Okta, Duo
Top Skills Details:
Windows, Active Directory, TCP/IP, HW Support and Deployment
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Key Qualifications and Required Skills:
• Desire to interact with end users or clients in a courteous, professional manner.
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong communication skill
• Knowledge of Windows clients and servers as used in a corporate environment.
• Understanding of Active Directory, group policy and the Windows security model.
• Experience in troubleshooting TCP/IP network environment.
• Experience troubleshooting hardware, PCs, laptops and a variety of mobile devices.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
• Demonstrated ability to manage work schedules, project and task priorities.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Experience in desktop support environment- Ticketing system, direct and on-call contact with customer, team oriented environment.
• Experience troubleshooting PC desktops and laptops, software, hardware, Microsoft office suites, email, printers and peripherals.
• Flexible schedule as this job may require extended support hours, occasional night, weekend and some on-call work.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.