IGT Software Eng (Dev) III in Belgrade, Serbia
Software Eng (Dev) III
Belgrade, 00, RS, 11070
Requisition ID: 5442
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
Do you want to make fun online games that attain leading positions in the emerging new media markets, take full advantage of the innovative possibilities new technologies present, and leverage the assets of an industry leader?
Apply your knowledge of core software development to build games and gaming systems. Assume ownership of key product components. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of new media and game features. We are looking for someone who has hard core programming skills and loves playing games.
• Perform hands-on software design and development
• Architect solutions to novel problems using a homegrown rules engine
• Develop server-side game logic components and game simulations
• Work closely with your game team to develop real-money online gambling type games
• Support and improve game logic engine updates
• Write unit tests and perform peer design/code reviews
• Provide technical solutions to complex problems and write technical documents
• Work closely with game designers to determine feasibility of game features
• Promote high quality and timely completion of projects
• Mentor and help grow junior members of the engineering team
• Work with onsite and remote teams
• Strive for continuous improvement in efficiency
• Design and develop tooling that will drive efficiency in workflows.
• BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree required
• 5-7 years of software development experience with an emphasis on OOP/OOD development
• Experience with server-side application development. Full stack development experience is a plus
• Priority consideration will be given to candidates with familiarity in SOLID principles, design patterns, TDD, code quality, and unit testing
• Have experience building tools using React and NodeJS is a plus
• Knowledge of GCP or AWS is a plus
• Experience with build automation tools like Jenkins, Maven and ANT required.
IGT is a global company specializing in the design, manufacture, and marketing of electronic game equipment and systems products. It has been a global market leader for more than 20 years and has shaped the gaming industry via a unique history of product innovation and market development. IGT generated $2.1B in revenue in 2011 and has approximately 5000 employees.
This position will work on a team focused on the global development and delivery of gaming content and systems products through the internet & other distributed methods to PCs, mobile phones and other devices. As new markets open and gaming becomes ubiquitous entertainment the market opportunity represented by these products are very significant, as is evidenced by today’s online gaming market size ($25B+) and rapid growth.
IGT will bring to market world class products that attain leading positions in the emerging Interactive markets, take full advantage of the innovative possibilities new technologies present, and leverage the expertise, assets and the resources of its parent.
IGT’s YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/igt
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visitwww.igt.com.