Aerotek Associate Manager, Site Budgets in Basking Ridge, New Jersey
The Site Budget Manager is responsible for developing accurate and timely total investigator grants and per subject cost estimates, based on the study design and schedule of events. In this role, you will also be responsible for reviewing CROs’ and/or sites’ proposed changes to the study-specific budget parameters (in partnership with other business lines internally) You will ensure the delivery of high quality, compliant, effective, and timely results.
• Utilizing a fair market value tool and other relevant data to develop total investigator grants, per subject cost estimates, and budget scenarios
• Utilizing the per subject cost output along with the protocol design, historical information, and operational approach to determine the overall investigator grant cost
• Developing and presenting budget scenarios to study teams for OPRB and related meetings
• Engaging with relevant partners from early planning throughout the end-to-end budgeting lifecycle
• Helping develop and enhance site budgeting processes and guidance documents
• Working closely with partners and effectively communicate with them in order to ensure that business objectives are met
• Handling site budgeting related issues effectively and efficiently and conducting issue resolution of moderate to high complexity
• Ensuring that internal systems are updated in a timely, accurate, and complete manner
• Effectively and efficiently prioritizing assignments
• Staying abreast of changes in industry standards and helping to identify new standard methodologies to contribute to continuous improvement
• Helping train others on site budgeting and industry practices
Top Skills Details:
Clinical Site Budgets
Negotiating site agreements
Oversight to CRO
3 + years of experience (Pharma, CRO or Site)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree minimum
• 3 years of direct experience with clinical site budgeting at a biopharmaceutical company, CRO, or site.
• 6+ months of applicable mentoring and training and/or matrix-level people management experience.
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.