UBS Financial Services Client Relationship Manager in Basel, Switzerland
Client Relationship Manager
Switzerland - Northern Switzerland, Switzerland - Zürich
Client advisory / Relationship management
Job Reference #:
Are you at your best when serving clients and building long-term relationships? Do you have a proven track record in servicing Swiss pension funds? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– build trustworthy relationships with Swiss pension fund clients
– support clients on legal, regulatory and operational aspects of single investor fund structures
– manage day-to-day business and ensure professional communication with clients
– monitor the on-going provision of our services in terms of scope, quality and profitability
– act as intermediary between fund management company, asset manager, custodian, administrator and other functions in a fund solution
You’ll be joining the Client Relationship Management team of the UBS Fund Management Company in Switzerland. The team is responsible for our third-party/white labelling and UBS internal clients' day-to-day business, fund projects, client satisfaction and profitability. UBS is one of the leading providers of White Labelling Services for traditional and alternative fund structures. For more than 20 years, we have been structuring, launching and administering wide range of investment funds for banks, regulated asset managers and institutional investors.
– a university degree in preferably economics or law. Additional qualifications are a plus
– a minimum of 10 years working experience with a asset service provider or fund management company servicing Swiss pension funds
– Deep understanding of the fund business’ entire value chain, including fund management company, asset management, fund administration and custody
– excellent organizational, communication, and stakeholder management skills
– driven and highly motivated person, who naturally takes ownership of client relationships
– capable of understanding client’s needs and translating them into solutions
– an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
– entrepreneurial and self-motivated
– fluent in German and English; French is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.