Cisco Sr. Product Manager - IoT SaaS in Bangalore, India
The Internet-of-Things (IoT) is now in its hyper-growth phase and Cisco, the leader in IoT Connectivity Management Platforms, is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our team.
Cisco has crafted its industry-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) IoT platform to enable companies of all sizes to rapidly and efficiently launch, manage and monetize IoT services on a global scale. More than 30,000 companies, including many of the world’s top brands, choose Cisco to fast-track their IoT services. Our enterprise customers span Connected Car, Connected Home, tablets, smart meters, medical devices, connected construction equipment, plus thousands more devices from iPhones and Kindles to dog trackers.
With this role, you will be spearheading one of our key initiatives with significant SaaS revenues over the coming years as well the potential to unlock broader opportunities with our IoT portfolio and further strengthen our position in the overall IoT value chain.
- You will own and drive key functional areas of our SaaS IoT platform, ensuring focus and prioritization aligns with our overall business goals.
- You will work with customers, partners and others to understand business needs, define business requirements, own prioritization, and drive decisions around product features, functionality, architecture and design.
- You will bring people and teams together by collaborating with architects, software engineering and operations team to build consensus, and you will make decisions to drive roadmap, product integration and execution.
- You will grow and maintain a solid understanding of relevant technologies, continuously analyze market trends and customer needs to identify new product opportunities, contribute as an inspiring leader in driving innovation, bringing together roadmaps and driving business commits.
- You will measure the success of our undertakings by identifying and tracking key product metrics.
Who You’ll Work With
You will interface closely with Enterprises, Service Providers, external Cisco partners as well as partner Cisco BU’s to create differentiated Cisco offerings, driving our near and long term strategy as well revenue goals.
You will also work closely with Software Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance teams to take products from conceptualization to full commercial launch in a dynamic and iterative SaaS model.
Who You Are
We are looking for an individual with strong business and technical acuity, excellent communication skills, and a great attitude.
Minimum Requirements are:
- 5 years of relevant Product Management experience in a Software business.
- Track record of having led complex initiatives from inception all the way to launch.
- Strong leadership and soft skills in combination with technical savvy.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to make good decisions based on data in a dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to persuasively deliver presentations to senior executives, partners and customers.
- Prior Product Management experience in the IoT space or a SaaS model is a strong plus.
- MBA or similar would be a plus.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.