Kyndryl, Inc. DevSecOps Engineer in Bangalore, India
Your Role and Responsibilities
• IT Security Professional with good knowledge and experience in detecting and analyzing threats using industry standard tools and methods such as cybersecurity software, threat modelling and risk assessment.
• Knowledge of threat modelling and risk assessment techniques.
• Up-to-date knowledge of cybersecurity threats, current best practices and latest software.
• Knowledge of the DevOps culture and principles.
• Knowledge and understanding of Kubernetes, Docker.
• Ability to guide the team to write secure code during development
• Experience in using automation tool sets to detect vulnerabilities during development phase
• Ability to work with DevOps Engineers and developers and get the vulnerabilities fixed
• Strong teamwork and communication skills.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Must have minimum 3-5 years of hands on experience in below skill sets
• Working in an agile delivery environment, DevOps and container security, application security exposure is good to have.
• Container security (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Automated deployment, Continuous integration, Continuous delivery and release engineering to Development, QA and Production environments
• Infrastructure as code ( Docker, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
• Continuous integration (Jenkins)
• Integration of Security testing tools into pipeline- CI/CD
• Defect tracking (Jira)
• Source code management (GitLab, GitHub etc.)
• Familiarity with Methodologies and Standards like OWASP, NIST, OSSTMM, PTES
• Developing scripts for security testing (security as code) and orchestration
• Ability to code/script in at least one programming language like Python, Java, GoLang
• Knowledge of security practices in atleast 1 cloud platform ( AWS/ Azure/ GCP)
• An understanding of programs such as Puppet, Chef, ThreatModeler, Checkmarx, Immunio and Aqua.
• Good experience in observability of Systems
• Championing & driving application, infrastructure security efforts
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education Master's Degree
State / Province KARNATAKA
City / Township / Village Bangalore
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Primary job category Data Science
Role ( Job Role ) Data Scientist
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Position Type Early Professional
Travel Required No Travel
Company (Y030) Kyndryl Solutions Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No