SAP Development Manager - PE S4 Procure in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 284169
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The S/4HANA Procure Engineering team, within the SAP Procurement Product Team unit drives innovation and thought leadership across the source to pay processes. This benefits buyers and suppliers by enabling companies to sell physical, digital, and subscription-based goods as a service and by monetizing subscriptions and real-time usage-based services.
As we develop the future intelligent suite in the cloud for ERP customers, the SAP Procurement Product Team unit seeks to be a frontrunner in cloud and agile mindset to software development. Openness, honesty, supportiveness, respect, fairness, accountability, empathy, and trust are ingrained in our team spirit and key to our success.
To strengthen further our team, we are looking for a Development Manager to deliver Procurement solutions in S/4HANA.
• Build a high performing strong agile team:
• Coach and mentor the team, develop amazing talent
• Motivate team members to be able to achieve their goals, drive performance
• Be responsible for your Team framework. Make each member responsible individually by engaging in regular SAP Talks.
• Balance the focus between to have a happy team and at the same time build a high performing team
• Attract and nurture new talents
• Develop Cloud mindset within the team members:
• Ensure High Quality Deliverable from team, meeting the project Q-goals
• Support team adjustments w.r.t job rotation, role rotation, role fulfillment; to have a high focus team which works towards the common goal of product success
• Take responsibilities in the organizational areas. Bring your new ideas and initiatives on how to improve running of the team
• Lead by example: Team should look up to you as a trusted matured leader whom they can approach for support, guidance, and mentoring. Build trust and authority with the team
• Inculcate and drive Innovation culture among the teams
• Promote actively team collaboration and solve the impediments of the teams quickly
• 10 years of experience in SAP domain areas, including relevant people management experience
• Must have managed software deliveries by handling teams of 15 colleagues
• Extensive exposure to SAP domains covering Procurement, Materials Management (MM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Logistics Execution (LE), Procurement process knowledge
• Strong analytical skills and networking skills
• Experience in being part of a large-scale / distributed software development projects across locations
• Familiar with agile development methodology
• Rich experience of requirement gathering and solution discussion with customer
• Passion for products and its adoption
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :