SAP CFE Consultant in Bangalore, India
Requisition ID: 283532
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Manage remote implementations of SAP Concur Standard Expense service and extended services for North America based clients. Manage complete implementations project lifecycle within aggressive timeframe while consistently delivering exceptional levels of work quality & client satisfaction. This position will be based out of SAP Concur Bangalore office and requires working hours & days aligned to support North America based clients.
Schedule and conduct client project calls:
*Configuration call: Review timelines and key milestones, provide consultation on setting up of Expense service as per client requirement and address questions.
*Workflow call: Review submission, approval and accounting processes and Payment Manager tools
*Administrative call: Review Company Card Admin & Reporting tools and support registration assistance
*Manage multiple simultaneous implementations with timelines. Address any issues while adhering to Concur’s SOPs.
*Handhold the clients through various stages of the project and quickly ramp up on new releases and product functionality to ensure successful implementation of these features for clients.
*Meet or exceed deployment productivity and quality metrics
• Minimum 3 years of work experience. Knowledge of SAP Concur products preferred. Familiarity with financial, HR and payroll systems a plus
• Previous experience in a role managing projects & interacting with clients on implementations / project management
• Full life-cycle financial implementation experience preferred
• Proven ability to comfortably discuss accounting and financial concepts with clients, including executives
• Strong problem-solving, communication and client management skills
• Excellent communication skills with ability to interact, understand & consult with clients
• Ability to comfortably strike a conversation with clients over phone and make rapport
• Excellent organization, planning and project management skills
• Strong knowledge of software & technology, specifically around web technology, financial system integration & Excel a strong plus
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting or information systems/financial background / accounting industry background
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :