Cardinal Health WaveMark Project Technician in Baltimore, Maryland
What Product Support/Repair - Field and Depot contributes to Cardinal Health
Product Support/Repair-Field and Depot is responsible for troubleshooting technical problems, diagnosing, analyzing and/or repairing products.
The Project Technician (PT) is a technician-level position within the Optimization Services Consulting and Project Management Team. The PT is anticipated to be deployed to billable customer projects 80% of the year and may travel up to 80% of the time in support of customer projects. A PT will perform tasks associated with improving customer’s inventory management practices. Projects will vary in length, from one week to greater than 12 months, and typically work is onsite at the customer locations Monday through Thursday weekly. A key requirement for this role is to implement projects in a way that creates a superior customer experience, starting with initial introductions through project completion. Commitment to deadlines and outcomes is critical.
The successful PT is a self-starter, has strong communication skills, is well organized, and is comfortable and experienced in contacting and conversing with hospital personnel. A successful PT will possess a demonstrated ability to perform implementation tasks accurately and thoroughly, have a collaborative approach in a team environment, possess interpersonal and communicative skills, and hold themselves accountable to the highest level of standards.
- Independently execute implementation project tasks, as assigned.
- Present and communicate project status updates to higher-level WaveMark personnel.
- Manage internal expectations to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products preferred.
- Verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated approach.
- Track record of consistently meeting performance goals.
- Ability to travel 80%+ of time.
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions.
- A Covid-19 vaccination or a legitimate accommodation is required in order to be employed in this position. Covid-19 vaccination includes: 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Please Note: vaccines may be required for the position subject to federal, state and/or customer requirements.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.