Greater Baltimore Medical Center Senior Systems Analyst in Baltimore, Maryland
I. JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Under minimal supervision and according to established policies and procedures, responsible for at least one (1) major MIS supported software application. Actively meets business problems with application solutions. Conducts special studies and analyses regarding development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other closely related field or applicable experience
6 years experience with support software applications in a Healthcare setting.
Project management of mid size projects - 3 months duration
Previous lead role in implementation/support of a 'like' application/application suite.
· Thorough knowledge of computer systems and methods utilized in a Heathcare setting.
· Strong Skill in written and oral communication.
· Skill in data analysis and interpretation.
· Skill in business process analysis.
· Skill in software application system life cycle support
· Working conditions are that of a normal office environment with little exposure to noise, dust, and unfavorable temperatures. Includes on-call responsibility for Systems support
Conditions of Employment