Vivint Sales and Field Service Technician in Baltimore, Maryland
Who we are:
Vivint Smart Home is the leading Smart Home Technology provider in the United States servicing over 1 million customers with more installed devices than any other company in North America. We are passionate about delivering innovative home technology and are honored to be recognized by Fast Company as the 22nd most innovative company in the world alongside household names like Google, Apple and Amazon. Part of our innovation is how we deliver our experience to our customers. Retail displays, partner pre-set leads and stand-alone smart home products that include a consultative sale and professional installation form our Smart Home Professionals.
Why our employees love their job:
We’re revolutionizing the home experience with smart home products that our consumers love and we take pride in that. We also take pride in our culture, we work hard and play hard and live our core values. We have competitive pay, provide a company phone & iPad and have flexible work schedules
What you’ll do:
• Appointment based selling and installing of residential smart home and security
• Ensure on-time arrival to daily customer appointments• Provide exceptional customer service – “Customer obsession is our advantage”• Maintain a professional appearance• Complete in-home consultations and installation
• Generate personal referrals
What we’re looking for:
• Commission based sales -or- Installation field service (1-2 years’ experience for either/or)
• Track record of successful sales results• Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record• Reliable transportation
• Professional appearance• The ability to lift up to 45 lbs.• High school diploma• Experience as a construction worker, electrician or other technical is helpful
• Experience in the security or smart home industry a plus but not required
If you are an active Vivint employee, please apply through Workday by searching "Find Jobs". Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24/7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than 1.4 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is on the Forbes 2018 list of "America's Best Employers," the Forbes 2019 list of "America's Best Employers for Diversity" and is one of Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies. The company is the largest tech employer in Utah, the state’s #1 patent company and a certified Great Place to Work. For more information, visit www.vivint.com.
Vivint Smart Home is aware and addressing the rapidly evolving situation with the COVID-19 virus. We want you to know that we are monitoring the virus and impact closely and taking actions to keep our workplace healthy and minimize disruptions to our customers. Now more than ever we appreciate the importance of coming together to protect families and their homes. Some of these measures that relate to candidates include virtual interviews, and work-from-home opportunities. We value you as a candidate and hope you and your families stay healthy and appreciate your support in keeping our global community safe during these unprecedented times. Thank you.