Kyndryl, Inc. Senior Offering Manager - Security Services in AUSTIN, Texas
Your Role and Responsibilities
Kyndryl’s Security Services portfolio supports enterprise client needs for operational risk across the lifecycle framework including Identify, Detect, Protect, Respond and Recover. The Senior Offering Manager for Security Services will be responsible for owning the strategy and execution for one or more offerings in the Security & Resiliency global practice. The Offering Manager sets detailed direction and priorities across disciplines and business units to bring offerings to market.
• Oversee the entire offering life cycle from offering definition to iteration. Accountable for driving financial results for offering based on key outcome metrics.
• Lead market, customer, and competitive research and analysis for offering(s) and contribute to POV on segment.
• Develop end-to-end business plan for offering(s), outlining user personas/needs, client’s buying journey, and distribution channels, recommending licensing & pricing approach and revenue sharing terms, and specifying key performance metrics.
• Position offerings vs. key competitors from a capability, client value, pricing, consumability, and go-to-market perspective.
• Drive the cross-functional, cross-division or cross-unit collaborative efforts to define offerings and meet offering schedule commitments, and actively manages plan risks associated with commitments.
• Solicit direct client input from client contacts, non-customers, and analysts. Respond to customer inquiries on offering strategy or roadmap.
• Determine resource and capacity requirements for development, design, marketing, sales, and support to successfully bring offering to market.
• Analyze potential partner relationships for the offering and works to address any gaps in the offering portfolio versus client needs or competitive positioning via organic or inorganic means.
• Interface at all management and executive levels and significantly influence/impact decisions on offering strategy and direction. You’ll lead across disciplines and across the enterprise, influencing key stakeholders and organizations, including executive management, when issues may arise.
• Set direction for design, sales, and marketing to plan innovative go-to-market strategies.
• Determine marketing investment by channel, convert technical positioning into key market messages, and indicate which specific competitors and offerings IBM’s messaging and outreach must position against. Maintain close relationships with marketing communications and sales management and leverages superior communication skills to socialize offering differentiation by market segment and client profile/cohort.
• Has expert knowledge of offering capabilities, potential buyers/personas/cohorts, customer buying journeys, and the marketplace. Understands future trends, technologies, and go-to-market strategies and has expert knowledge of competitive offering strengths, weaknesses, and capabilities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
8+ years of offering management/product management with specific focus on Security services and solutions. Identify, Detect, Protect, Recover
15+ years of experience in the Security services market with a strong demonstrated background in the technology domain of security compliance, cyber security and threat management, market trends, competitive landscape, emerging Security technologies. Technical understanding of Security product technologies that are the basis for developing services wrapper.
Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new and emerging technologies.
Working experience with Cloud Service Providers portfolio for security platforms – AWS/Azure/IBM Cloud/Google Cloud.
Design and User Experience Essentials badge or its equivalent.
Excellent communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
10+ years of offering management/product management experience with specific focus on Security Services
2+ years in Sales and Business Development in IT Security Services
20+ years of experience in the Security services market with a strong demonstrated background in the technology domain of security compliance, cyber security and threat management, market trends, competitive landscape, emerging Security technologies
Demonstrate knowledge & experience of Cloud Service Providers portfolio for Security Platforms – AWS/Azure/IBM Cloud/Google Cloud
Working experience in Multi-cultural environment (Global team)
Strategic thinking, methodical and analytical problem solving skills.
Required Education Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education Master's Degree
Country/Region United States
State / Province MULTIPLE
City / Township / Village MULTIPLE CITIES
Being You @ Kyndryl
Kyndryl is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. Kyndryl is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Other things to know
Kyndryl offers a wide range of resources for eligible employees to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to: ·12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. ·Well-being programs to support mental and physical health. ·Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money. ·Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law. Kyndryl will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Primary job category Offering Management
Role ( Job Role ) Offering Manager
Employment Type Full-Time
Contract type Regular
Position Type Professional
Travel Required Up to 10% or 1 day a week
Company (Y078) Kyndryl, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position? No