Aramsco Mobile Warehouse Account Manager in Austin, Texas
Mobile Warehouse Account Manager
Aramsco, a family of companies, is a leading solutions provider to specialty contractors across North America, serving numerous end markets including abatement, restoration, environmental, emergency preparedness, stone care, cleaning and surface preparation. The company has more than 60 locations through which it distributes products, equipment and chemicals, and provides customers with other value-added services including equipment repair, equipment rental and education.
Aramsco, seeks a field Mobile Warehouse Account Manager to promote, market and sell products for diamond concrete tooling, granite counter-top, kitchen/bath sinks, within the stone fabrication industry. The successful candidate will manage a territory of accounts in the surrounding market.
The Mobile Warehouse Account Manager will drive a box truck and sell company products and services to current and potential clients within the remodel, home improvement, commercial, interior design, architect, cabinet makers, builders, granite fabrication shops, Kitchen & Bath showrooms, Interior design firms, Architects & builders.
Full Benefit Package!
Competitive compensation offered!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Drive our Warehouse on Wheel (WOW) box truck and promote Aramsco products, services, reputation, and competencies to new prospects;
• Develop and maintains pipeline of potential accounts; • Proactively calls new clients and responds to qualified leads;
• Analyze needs of internal/external customers and recommends relevant solutions and services.
• Keep abreast of industry competitive conditions;
• Actively utilizes, plans and coordinates sales opportunities with vendor resources;
• Keep informed of new products and other information of interest to customers;
• Demonstrate self-management skills to effectively monitor own progress;
• Demonstrate full compliance to the company’s sales and price guidelines;
• Load and organize product on the WOW truck;
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Must have 2-5 years of field Sales experience;
• High school diploma or equivalent;
• Must have valid driver’s license;
• Must have valid DOT Medical Card.
• Clean driving record -No DUIs or Careless/Reckless driving on MVR (3 years);
• Must be able to travel with limited restrictions;
• Ability to lift, push, or pull 50+ lbs on a frequent and repetitive basis;
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills;
• Strong time management and self-management skills;
• Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques;
• Granite Countertop Fabrication / Installation experience is a Plus;
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus;
• Follows company policies and procedures;
Benefits (fulltime employees):
• Health/Vision/Dental insurance.
• Paid vacation.
• Paid holidays.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Life insurance is provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.