TEKsystems Data Reporting Analyst in Austin, Texas
THIS IS 100% REMOTE CONTRACT TO HIRE DATA AND REPORTING ANALYST- Must be able to work on a w2 basis in the US without sponsorship
Data and Reporting Analyst- 1-4 years of experience with providing analytical insights with TRAVEL data using Excel.
**Must have experience with travel data - Bookings/reservations, transportation , customer feedback, accommodations, etc
Best-in-class travel business, delivering exceptional customer service, industry-leading expertise, and meaningful travel experiences to our clients. Travel company of choice, building a client-centered service model and employee-focused workforce. We are expanding its network to deliver global travel management and luxury travel planning to even more people — all in service to help customers make the most of their money.
We are hiring best-in-class talent who are passionate, entrepreneurial, and want to work in a globally diverse organization with a strong team culture. New team members will be part of an exciting transformation as we build competitive strategies, leverage new and innovative technologies, and create industry-leading teams.
We are looking for a high performing individual with expertise manage incoming report requested from internal and external clients. You will help identify, define, and create reports relating to travel, as needed.
As a Data and Reporting Analyst, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Use creative strategies and technology to identify client reporting requests.
• Collaborate teams to identify best reports for client need, efficiencies, and assist in automation of reports.
• Setup broadcast/ scheduled reports.
• Identify reporting errors and take corrective action to ensure data accuracy.
• Assist in complex queries and data cleanup process.
• Ability to input, ensure accuracy and retrieve information from reporting and computer databased.
• Be creative in customizing reports, creating formulas and streamlining routines.
• Will assist in providing client training as needed.
* Travel experience required.
• Analytical experience and ability to conduct complex reporting in a clear, cohesive framework
• Able to articulate areas for improvement and streamlining
• Track record of developing and executing a reports that meet client needs but also identify the reports best suited to meet these requests.
• Excellent communication skills—ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
• Experience with Excel and Microsoft products is a must.
• Pivots and lookups in Excel are a must
• Macros are a plus.
• Experience in leveraging new technologies, data & analytics, etc.
• Experience teaming with remote and offshore teams
• Any experience with using or working iBank, Power BI, Trams, or similar systems.
• Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail; capable of synthesizing and summarizing complex data or findings to drive decision making
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
reporting, data, data analysis, excel, macros
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
THIS IS CONTRACT TO HIRE AND CANDIDATES MUST BE OK CONVERTING TO A BASE SALARY AROUND $60,000
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.