Oracle Ad Operations Integrations Consultant in Austin, Texas
Coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically 5 years of project management, product design or related experience needed.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 144150 in the subject line of the email.
About the Opportunity
• Tagging publisher and brand display (banner/rich media), video (VAST/VPAID), and mobile campaigns on ad servers and DSP/SSPs with Moat tracking.
• Performing data analysis to report on client insights and resolve discrepancies.
• QA testing of display and video ad creatives to confirm functionality and debug issues.
• Daily communication with the Account Management, Sales, and Engineering teams for reviewing previous and upcoming business.
• 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in ad operations/digital online trafficking environment required.
• Previous experience with third party DSP/SSP ad servers (Doubleclick, Sizmek, Mediamind, AppNexus, Atlas, Innovid, Liverail, FreeWheel, Medialets, etc.)
• QA experience troubleshooting all ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/VPAID).
• Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills.
• Strong communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills. English/Spanish bilingual speakers preferred.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team.
• Deep understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, DSPs/DMPs, media buying, pixel implementation, CPA/ROI optimization, retargeting, mobile and video specific strategies.
About the Team
• We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
• We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
• We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
• We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems—looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.