The Estee Lauder Companies Visual Merchandising and Brand Engagement Specialist in Auckland, New Zealand
Visual Merchandising and Brand Engagement Specialist
Brand: Estée Lauder Companies
We are recruiting for an exciting new opportunity in our Auckland office. The Visual Merchandising and Brand Engagement Specialist is responsible for the execution of creative/VM elements in NZ retailers based on brand strategy & retail marketing plans, in collaboration with the ANZ Brand Engagement Managers (based in Sydney).
This reports directly to the ANZ Content Creative Hub Lead (based in Sydney) with a dotted line to a locally based NZ Retail Marketing Manager.
Key responsibilities but are not limited to:
• Collaborate with ANZ Brand Engagement Managers with respect to the execution of creative/VM elements in NZ retailers based on brand strategy & retail marketing plans
• Cascade / adjust local merchandising guidelines in conjunction with key brand contacts for promotions, launches ensuring consistency to brand merchandising guidelines.
• Work with Brand Engagement Managers and Brands to identify opportunities to visually amplify point of difference across both department store and specialty multi key doors, key launches, key product categories and customer service elements
• Work with local vendor to update Digital VM content for NZ LED screens for all brands
• Manage collateral orders to NZ stores for all brands – place order with warehouse and aid stores when tracking
• Manage NZ pricing signage changeover for all brands – brief artwork into creative vendor, check artwork and pricing with Marketing teams and manage delivery to stores
• Manage VM requests from Area Retail Managers, Marketing and Retail Operations to solve VM issues in-stores.
• Conduct VM visits to stores and offer guidance and action solutions to improve the customer and operational experience.
• A creative individual with a passion for Visual Merchandising and creating consumer centric executions.
• 2 years working in a relevant field
• A strategic outlook and be able to demonstrate 'forward thinking' and initiative along with well-developed conceptual skills with the ability to find lateral and creative solutions.
• Aptitude to decipher floor plans, technical planograms and counter fit outs.
• Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a fast, high-pressure environment and be an independent contributor, taking ownership of your responsibilities.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Job: Creative / Design
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-NZ-AUK-Auckland
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 240945