Kronos QA Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
Atlanta - Georgia - USA
Software & Product Development
UKG is looking to hire a Quality Engineer to join our extremely talented Product Development team! As a Quality Engineer, you will be part of our continued improvement and growth of our HR and Payroll Software Solution.
This Quality Engineer position requires excellent analytical skills and experience in unit, integration and functional test automation. Some of the technologies used by our team are JAVA, Spring, Spring Boot, C#, .NET, SQL, Mongo, and RabbitMQ. We are looking for a passionate engineer who values quality, and truly enjoys what they do. The qualified candidate for this position is someone who has a can-do attitude and is an innovative thinker.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
• Lead the testing of new features and implementations of new test technologies and frameworks.
• Foster the culture of delivering quality software in a timely manner and continuously improve the development process.
• Promote innovation and keep the team up-to-date on the latest and greatest industry trends.
• Present and explain technical concepts to a wide variety of stakeholders and end-users.
• Mentor other software test engineers on the team helping them grow their technical and non-technical knowledge.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
• 5 or more years’ experience as a software test engineer on enterprise projects.
• Knowledge of testing techniques/methodologies and how to apply them (white and black box, equivalence class partitioning, pairwise, state transition, boundary value, decision table).
• Written and implemented automated unit, system, and integration tests.
• Ability to write and test code in an object-oriented language, like C# or Java, to support our primary products (OOP, design patterns, web services, microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing)
• Experience with functional test automation tools, such as Nunit, NSubstitute, etc.
• Knowledge/familiarity with Selenium.
• Contributed to and supported multiple products that went to production.
• Debugged and solved customer issues.
• Preferred Qualifications:
• Understanding of Kubernetes, Docker, and public cloud providers, such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and familiarity with MicroServices, CQRS and EventSourcing is a plus
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
ViewThe EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View thePay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify postershere (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call1 (978) 250 9800.