Robert Half Network Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia
Robert Half is looking for a detail-oriented network engineer who is deeply passionate about networking hardware and software. Are you are a problem solver who has a strong knowledge of interfacing, security, Internet protocols and server and network infrastructure? Then we have the position you'll love. What you get to do every single day
• Use traditional and creative methods to engineer enterprise data, voice and video networks
• Establish and operating network test facilities
• Maintain a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks
• Work collaboratively with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management
• Provide high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology, including hardware, hubs, bridges and routers.
A bachelor’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering
5+ years networking experience
Familiar with network design and implementation strategies
Knowledge and understanding of Cisco ASAs, Fortinet Firewalls, and switches
Foundational knowledge in Network Protocols
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.