WestRock Commercial Contract Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
About WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com .
Commercial Contract Specialist - Atlanta, GA
1000 Abernathy Rd, NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30328
* Commercial Contract Specialist – Atlanta, GA *
The Commercial Contract Specialist, Consumer Pricing, will work with Consumer Segment Sales and Pricing teams, the Legal Department, and other cross-functional team members to facilitate the development and management of contracts that conform to WestRock preferred commercial terms and other policy requirements. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented self-starter with excellent verbal and written skills. The responsibilities include but are not limited to providing consultative support to the commercial team during contract preparation and negotiation, entering contract data into the contract repository database and reporting on same, and supporting contract document authoring, review, and revision.
How you will impact WestRock:
- Support the efficient and accurate management of Consumer Segment commercial contracts throughout the contract lifecycle from negotiation to renewal or termination
- Assist sales and commercial leadership with the preparation of contracts that accurately reflect negotiated commercial terms, support the creation of language standards and preferred standard terms for existing and new contracts
- Engage with legal, sales, accounting and other stakeholders to ensure contract terms meet required company standards
- Timely and accurately enter, update, and report on key data points of completed contracts and contracts in process within contract repository database
- Own and maintain the contract repository, recommending improvements as needed to capture data more efficiently to support division and segment reporting requirements
- Support all contract reporting requirements for each division
- Assist with preparation and presentation of training materials relating to commercial contract process and contract repository database
What you need to succeed:
- Fundamental understanding of contract principles and legal terminology
- Highly accomplished spelling, vocabulary, grammar, and writing skills
- Superlative attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
Associate’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate from an accredited Paralegal Program or a minimum of three (3) years’ prior experience working with contract documents is required
If this sounds great to you and you think you fit in, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Commercial Contract Specialist