Administrative Assistant in Atlanta, Georgia
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work in Atlanta, GA
The Laboratory Sample Administrator primary role will be to process incoming samples for qualification analysis and provide customer support to lab customers. It will also provide direct support for all Sample Administration and Laboratory processes including routine customer sample-related requests and basic lab/office processes..
• Performs some basic sample preparation on ingredients.
• Dispose of expired retained samples according to schedules and expiration dates in order to keep lab area clean and safe.
• Responsible for logging incoming samples into lab databases. This includes receiving, sorting, and delivering applicable documents to the respective department laboratories.
• Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
• Assist in maintaining complete and accurate data for ingredient master files.
• Responsible for basic laboratory responsibilities including sample preparation,
• Good organizational skills and ability to work independently in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
• Manage documentation and records in order to ensure that they are complete, current, secure and easily retrievable
• Help to ensure accurate and timely processing of customer requests.
Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Laboratory/technical environment preferred.
The ideal candidate will have some college or secondary education,
Laboratory/technical exposure, experience with customer service communications in a multicultural environment, and excellent computer skills.
Education: Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience: At least 1 year
Has administrative and customer service skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.