Hilton Aerobics Instructor (Casual) in Arundel, United Kingdom
An Aerobics Instructor is responsible for conducting classes and motivating members to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while helping to achieve membership retention and promoting the facilities to residents.
What will I be doing?
As an Aerobics Instructor, you will be responsible for conducting aerobics classes and motivating members to achieve positive fitness results to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Aerobics Instructor will also be required to help achieve membership retention. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Design and carry out aerobics classes at required times for a variety of members
- Understand and advise members and guests on the correct methods of exercise
- Motivate members to achieve positive fitness results
- Help achieve membership retention through a creative approach to delivering programmes
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members
Qualifications - Internal
What are we looking for?
An Aerobics Instructor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Passion for health and fitness
- Relevant qualification for the class
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in fitness industry
- Experience in personal training
- Knowledge of diet and nutrition
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Aerobics Instructor (Casual)
Requisition ID: HOT07SUJ