TEKsystems Client Services Technician-Systems Support in Anchorage, Alaska
TEKsystems is currently seeking a Client Services Technician for a contract to hire opening located in Anchorage, AK.Description:
Phone support, Deskside troubleshooting, Windows support, Active Directory, Windows Server and O365 experience.
Position Duties & Requirements
• Troubleshooting, support and assisting clients with cloud and on-premise technology systems
• Client consulting and support
• Participate in call center functions
• Participate in field service dispatches and rotations
• Continual learning and improvement
Knowledge, Skill & Ability Requirements
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows computing environments
• Basic knowledge of computer system and network functions
• Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Ability to work independently and with a group
• Ability to work under stressful conditions and meet continually changing
needs and deadlines
• 2-year degree (substitute for additional years of experience)
• Client service or similar experience preferred
• Relevant professional certifications preferred
network and systems troubleshooting, Connectwise
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.