Pegasystems, Inc. Director, Enterprise Advisory Services in Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Director, Enterprise Advisory Services will be responsible for successful customer adoption of Pega 7 through the creation and execution of Pega 7-specific service offerings, which provide the hub of a client’s Pega 7 thought leadership, methodology, organisational structure, and delivery best practices, which may include BPM. This role will instruct our client’s business and IT organizations (along with internal Pega audiences) with knowledge and support to develop these organisations, including staffing requirements, tools, practices, methodology and other resources. There is an expectation that this individual will complete the latest version PRPC training within their first 3 months in the role (if not already completed).
In this role, you will:
- Provide thought-leadership to the client across business, organisational, and delivery dimensions for the support of projects and programs at the enterprise level.
- Conduct consulting services in support of the Pega 7 program of work and governance requirements.
- Engage decision makers and advise them on technology adoption and management policy, to ensure successful customer outcomes.
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organisations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Opportunity to work across global teams and groups
An ideal candidate will be an independent / self-starter that can embrace the goals of the team and work cross-functionally to accomplish them.
Qualifications will include:
- Deep process analysis experience
- Experience with multiple implementation methodologies
- COE experience a plus
- Solid general consulting skills
We value diversity in our workforce and welcome enquiries from all suitably qualified applicants.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications
GDPR Candidate Privacy Notice