Datrose Accounts Payable Clerk in Albany, New York
8AM - 4:30PM
Our client is the NYS Office of General Services, and they are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerkfor one of their teams. This is a temporary position (W2 Only) in Albany, NY and is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. The contract is expected to last approximately 25 weeks with the possibility of extension and a pay rate of $20/hr. This is an in-office role, so you must be commutable to Albany, NY. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and organized individual to join our team as an Accounts Payable Clerk.This role plays a crucial part in maintaining efficient communication and financial processes within our organization.
· Maintain shared mailboxes in Outlook by assigning, distributing, and filing emails.
· Document Organization:
· Create, organize, and maintain both paper and electronic files.
· Perform scanning, faxing, and photocopying of documents as needed.
· Prepare and process vouchering transactions, requiring mathematical calculations and knowledge of the program area.
· Enter transactions into the Statewide Financial System (SFS).
· Coordinate and review invoices, vouchers, and payment transactions in SFS for OMH facilities.
· Communication and Liaison:
· Serve as a liaison by communicating with vendors, faculty staff, central office staff, the Business Service Center (BSC), and the Office of the State Comptroller (OSC) via phone, mail, and email.
· Proven experience in administrative support or a related role.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, including shared mailbox management.
· Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
· Knowledge of financial systems, preferably experience with the Statewide Financial System (SFS).
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with various stakeholders.
· Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy in work.
Datrose is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race. Religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, status as a parent, age, protected veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, status as a qualified individual with disability, or other non-merit-based factors.
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Datrose does not sponsor employment visas.
Minimum Security Clearance: