Aston Carter Payroll Processor in Addison, Texas
• Support the intake, assigning, research, and resolution of general payroll and timekeeping inquiries
• Assist with specific data entry such as direct deposit, supervisory and demographic information changes
• Monitor payroll hotline while providing outstanding customer service support
• Assist with workflow approvals with ADP Vantage as needed
• Assist with special projects as identified by the Payroll/HRIS Systems Manager and Payroll Ancillary Manager
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Ability to think critically and who will question the status quo
• Proactively seek and provide creative approaches to problem solving and process improvement
• Strong ability to collaborate with other team members to resolve payroll variances, provide reporting support and deliver quality results to employees and external customers
• Ability to multi-task in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized, flexible, rigorous attention to detail, and a high level of confidentiality
• Demonstrated ability to produce data in a clear and understandable manner meeting user requirements
• Experience providing support to 3,000+ employees/processor
• Experience with ADP is required
• Experience with multiple pay periods is a strong preference
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.