Schneider Electric (Junior) Collection Analyst (f/m/d) 50 - 100% in Aargau Wettingen, Switzerland
We at Schneider Electric are involved everywhere. From transformer substations to sockets, from smart homes to industry 4.0 – we are pushing ahead with digitization. Our customers know what they have in us and our 144,000 employees in over 100 countries. Always with the big picture in mind, sustainability and our employees in mind, we offer far more than products – we offer solutions, customer proximity and innovation.
Gutor Electronic LLC is a well-known, leading international manufacturer of uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems with headquarter in Wettingen, Switzerland. Since 2007 Gutor is part of Schneider Electric.
Are you looking for a job in a challenging and highly international environment? Do you want to manage the whole cash collection process and make sure that invoices are paid to terms? Then we have the right job for you: For our team in Wettingen we are looking for a (Junior) Collection Analyst (f/m/d) 50 - 100% with strong communicative ability and analytical skills.
Life Is On – are you too?
Your work field:
- You send monthly statements of account and payment reminders to our clients. In case of delayed payments, you provide customer service and work together with our clients to reduce disputes.
- Using your strong analytical skills, you evaluate clients based on credit risk and draw the right conclusions from your analysis.
- Working together with different departments such as project management, sales, finance or accounting you supply support and accelerate the collection process if needed.
- You assist with ad-hoc projects and are motivated to contribute to process improvements.
- You can look forward to a diversified job which you can easily combine with family or leisure activities thanks to flexible working hours
- Rely on your ability to take the next step – development guaranteed!
- We are a Green Company with a sense of responsibility and awareness for sustainability and you can help us create a green future.
- You work with international colleagues as well as clients from all over the world.
- You hold a diploma/degree in a finance related field or you possess a similar qualification.
- Thanks to your experience working in the field of customer service, cash management or finance you are a capable and qualified addition to the team.
- Recent colleagues describe you as an efficient and communicative personthat can influence customers and other stakeholders? Excellent, with this skill set you are exactly what we are looking for!
- With your excellent English skills, you are prepared to work with clients and colleagues from all over the world.
Your next step? Apply, of course!
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online job portal. Please upload a current resume, indicate your expected salary and refer to Job ID 00545M. If you like, you can also include a cover letter, certificates, etc.
The contact person for this position is Larissa Niederberger.
If you have any questions on the application or the application procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us:
DE: +49 (0) 30 89 71 24 70 (Recruiting Service Team)
We at Schneider:
Schneider Electric stands for the future of energy management and automation – here we are experts, specialists and consultants. We are not pioneers on our own. We live innovations, not only dream of them, but also tackle them. Always keeping an eye on the customer and the next big thing in mind, we always dare to take new paths. We take risks and shape where others only react. Diversity is our strength. Each of us learns new things every day, thus helping to shape Schneider Electric's face: sustainable, efficient and with passion. We are motivated to meet the challenge of leaving the competition behind us. At Schneider we call this Life Is On.
Everything about Schneider Electric as an employer can be found here:
Primary Location: CH-Aargau-Aargau-Wettingen
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 00545M