Planned Systems International, Inc. Data Warehouse Architect in Washington, District Of Columbia
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities: The Data Warehouse Architect will provide leadership and expertise in modernizing and maintaining data warehouse solutions for a federal government agency. The candidate's core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for overall direction, oversight, and successful delivery of Oracle data warehouse design and implementation.
- Leverage experience in architecting data warehouse solutions, including a strong Oracle background in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Governance.
- Research, analyze, design, and implement database solutions and changes.
- Transform complex customer business requirements into effective, efficient, and maintainable enterprise-level solutions.
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for all issues related to the data warehouse environment.
- Develop and execute functional and technical specifications and testing for advanced system configuration, interfaces, installation and modifications.
- Provide input to project planning, requirements gathering, process recommendations, etc.
- Execute project plan tasks and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant technical, engineering or scientific field with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- Appropriate Data Warehouse certification is required, such as Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer, Certified Data Professional, or Oracle Certified Expert/Master.
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex data warehouse systems and data architecture
- Must have strong PL/SQL, OBIEE, Fusion Middle Ware and database design experience.
- Must have familiarity with JAVA and various ETL tools.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans. NOTE TO JOB SERVICE:VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.