MetaBank Operations Specialist in Louisville, Kentucky
*Job Summary: *
The Operations Specialist is tasked with coordinating requests, audits, examinations, reviews and questions the Meta Audit, BSA, Third Party Risk & Compliance Divisions. The Ops Specialist is accountable for maintaining records, coordinating efforts to resolve findings and providing feedback to ensure the division’s success.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews recommendations from Meta Third Party Risk, Audit, BSA & Compliance and coordinates efforts to ensure compliance with findings.
- Prepares and drafts responses to Meta Third Party Risk, Audit, BSA & Compliance findings and requests.
- Uses the Archer System to track and reply to findings entered for the Refund Advantage Division.
- Coordinates with Department Heads and/or those appointed by them to gather necessary information to complete audits, answer findings, respond to questions and/or resolve issues.
- Maintains accountability for completing all reviews, audits and/or requests in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all data, questions and responses are updated, current and submitted prior to due dates.
- Serves as the single point of contact for all Audit, BSA, Compliance and Third Party Risk requests.
- Tracks management responses and ensures corrective measures are implemented within established timelines.
- Escalates and notifies management personnel of any finding determined to be unresolved prior to the agreed upon finding resolution date.
- Ensures that the Archer System is properly updated and accountable parties are identified for each finding.
- Serves as an assistant auditor when asked to do so.
- Assists with underwriting tasks during the months of January and February.
- Answer both inbound and outbound communications (phone, fax, letters, emails) with customers, EROs, tax payers, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Solid understanding and experience with data gathering and analysis. Experience in the credit card and/or pre-paid industry a plus.
- Knowledge of traditional bank products and operations.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook.
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Department: 971 - Refund Advantage
Location: Louisville, KY